Saturday, January 3, 2015

JenJoi Cosmetics Etsy Shop Launched!

We launched our Etsy shop on December 28th. I decided to shift my blog from Tumblr to Blogger. Feel free to visit my Tumblr to read my blog posts I've posted up to this point. The main focus of my blog has been the dirt on mass retail cosmetics and offering alternatives on Etsy for all-natural cosmetics, bath, and beauty products. I'm also getting ready to switch gears and focus on my new project. A new monthly beauty box subscription focusing on all-natural cosmetics, bath, and beauty products. We plan on launching the beauty box in March. 

I'd like to use this initial Blogger post to introduce you to our Etsy shop and our current product line up of all-natural cosmetics and cosmetic ingredients for DIY enthusiasts. I started my journey making all-natural cosmetics in my kitchen. Six months later, I had a $25k investment and launched Color Me Natural. Two years later, JenJoi Cosmetics was created to promote my personal line of cosmetics, bath, and beauty products. My favorite facet of cosmetics is the creative process. Nothing brings me more joy than mixing eyeshadow colors and trying out different recipes for whipped foundation and cream eyeshadow. 

Loose Mineral Foundation 


We are currently carrying 7 variations of loose mineral foundation:
  • Ivory
  • Ivory Pink
  • Sandstone
  • Olive
  • Sun Deep Gold
  • Tan 2
  • Tan 3







Our mineral foundation is created with a base of kaolin clay and jojoba oil. Kaolin clay is commonly used in facial masks at spas. It is best known for cleansing impurities, promoting circulation, not clogging pores, filling fine lines and wrinkles, and helping control oily skin. It is perfect for all skin types. Jojoba oil is actually a wax that mimics the sebum in our skin. It doesn't clog pores, it isn't oily or greasy, it helps manage acne breakouts, and helps provide all-day wear. Our mineral foundation provides excellent coverage but feels lightweight on the skin. You'll be amazed that you will no longer need to wear liquid foundation. If you need a touch of concealer, simply wet a small pea-size amount of  mineral foundation and use your finger to dab the concealer under your eyes or to cover up impurities on your skin. The kaolin clay will help treat the breakouts. You can also add some moisturizer to the mineral foundation to create a liquid base.

Over the next three months, we will add over 50 additional shades. In addition, our customers can request a custom order. We will mix together 3 variations and send samples to help you find the perfect match. In addition, we will add whipped foundation to our line up! We just need some time to raise additional capital to get everything off the ground. 

Did I mention our loose mineral foundation is only $1.99? We are running a liquidation deal on our Color Me Natural packaged products. Don't miss out. Buy one of our 7 loose mineral foundations for only $1.99 (full-sized product). 

Did Someone say $0.99 Eyeshadow?


There really isn't anything I enjoy more than creating various eyeshadow colors. I have over 100 in my DIY arsenal. We are currently selling my favorite 21 shades on Etsy for only $0.99 each! Eight of the shades are matte:
  • Tantalizing Teal
  • Chestnut
  • Black
  • Pumpkin
  • Wintergreen
  • Blue
  • Red Clay
  • White


Expect great things in the next few months. I need to hire my photographer and get additional pigment shots completed. You'll notice the last two are not near the quality of those before it. I will add my 100+ eyeshadows over the next 2-3 months. We are also adding pressed and whipped eyeshadows. 

These are my favorite shades that are currently only $0.99:
  • Queen Elizabeth
  • Stormy Night
  • Electric Blue



I'm a huge fan of shimmer! Matte eyeshadows do not excite me. I do however use matte eyeshadow as a primer base. It really helps hold the color. We are also giving customers a free sample of our awsome eye primer when you purchase on eyeshadow (limit one per order). 

Loose Mineral Bronzer


We currently have five loose mineral bronzers to choose from:
  • Very Light
  • Medium Light
  • Medium
  • Dark
  • Even Darker





Our mineral bronzer is created with a base of kaolin clay, rice powder, and jojoba oil. Kaolin clay is commonly used in facial masks at spas. It is known best for cleansing impurities, promoting circulation, not clogging pores, filling fine lines and wrinkles, and helping control oily skin. It is perfect for all skin types. Jojoba oil is actually a wax that mimics the sebum in our skin. It doesn't clog pores, it isn't oily or greasy, it helps manage acne breakouts, and helps provide all-day wear. Our mineral bronzer has many uses: highlighter, primer, blush, and a light-weight and sheer foundation. If you need tips on how to contour your face with foundation and bronzer, just look it up on Pinterest! Bronzer will give your skin a soft glow and make you look radiant.

Other Products


We also carry several cosmetic ingredients including:
  • Mica
  • Iron oxides
  • Kaolin Clay
  • and more!









I look forward to blogging about my all-natural cosmetics, DIY recipes, and more! Please share your thoughts, opinions, and comments. 

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment